Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Landscape borders and grass in

We were able to get the grass planted by mid September, after installling the steel landscape borders. Since we had a mild autumn, the grass came in pretty well.

















The second to last photo shows where we will install the stream in the backyard. Joel and I collected the pile of rocks. We are excited to install it in the spring!

















The canvas is set, and ready for flowers and trees in the spring. It will keep me dreaming all winter.

















This last photo is a picture of my lemon tree. It grew seven lemons this last year. They were all deliciously sweet! (Thank you, Valine)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good. I can't wait to see the finished product. Have you recovered from the festivities? I wrote about you in my blog yesterday. Have a great day!

thebean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake Trent said...

You two are hard workers! Good job on your yard, mom.