Friday, February 26, 2010

Cross Stitch


I wanted to finish some projects that have been in the works. I don't even remember when I started this cross stitch. I know that I got the pattern while we still lived in Virginia, but I think I started this in about 1991. It is very detailed. It has tons on half, three-quarter, and quarter stitches. Then it is all very detailed in the backstitching. I'm so happy to have it done. Now I just need to frame it. I love all of the vibrant colors. I will hang it where I can enjoy it everyday.

3 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

I remember you working on this! It turned out so well. You're so talented.

Marie T. said...

Ilene! That turned out so beautiful! I love the bees on it.

Marie T. said...

Ilene! That turned out so beautiful! I love the bees on it.